|100 g white beans
150 g onion sliced
1 garlic clove, minced
5 g paprika
0,5 l veal stock
100 g smoked bacon, fine sliced
20 ml vegetable oil
Few saffron threads
salt, black pepper
|1. Soak beans in water and let it that way during the night.|
2. Drain it, pour it with basic beef stock, and cook over low heat for 2 hours. Drain and save half of the stock.
3. Heat oven up to 220°C.
4. Meanwhile, fry bacon in oil only on one side, then take it out and leave it to cool.
5. In the same pot, stew onion on low heat to become crispy brown, add the garlic and after half a minute, remove from heat.
6. While the mixture is warm add the pepper and saffron. Mix it.
7. Pour the stock, into which we cooked beans, and cook for about 30 minutes.
8. Add 2 tablespoons of cooked beans and pass it through a blender.
9. Return it to the pot, add the rest of the cooked beans and leave it to boil, spice it and remove from the heat.
10. Ring molds cover with bacon and stuff it.
11. Bake for about 30 minutes
12. Leave it to cool and remove from the molds.