ONION INFUSED OIL
|150 g onion – cut into fine slices
½ l sunflower oil
|1. Preheat oven up to 250°C.
2. Place onions on the pan and bake until they get dark brown color (about 25 minutes).
3. Whisk in a blender along with the oil.
5. Reduce the oven temperature to 70°C.
|4 pork tenderloin (about 300 g pro person)
1 dl sunflower oil
½ l vegetable stock
90 ml plum kernel oil
6 g corn stark, dissolved in water
salt, black pepper
|1. Cut off the ends from the fillet.
2. Mark fillets over high heat on all sides.
3. Place them into a deeper pan.
4. Pour the onion oil and confit it in the oven for about two hours.
5. Rest of the fillet cut into cubes and fry them on high heat in the sunflower oil until they become golden brown.
6. Add the stock and cook for 1 hour.
7. Cornstarch in order to thick.
8. Strain and, together with the plum seeds oil, blend it into emulsion.
ALMOND GREEN BEAN
|500 g green bean
150 g almonds
50 g butter
so, black pepper
|1. Remove the ends from the green beans and cut it lengthwise.
2. Cook for 7 minutes, then drain.
3. Short blanch the almonds, peel and cut in half.
4. Just before serving, blanch almonds and green beans in butter, spice it.
Cover the plate with emulsion, arrange green beans with almonds and place sliced pork tenderloin on it. Pour a little onion oil.