MINCED MEET STUFFING:
|200 g minced meet
70 g onion, diced
1 tsp. vegetable oil
1 dl beef stock
50 g unsalted butter
salt, black pepper
|1. Shortly stew onion in oil (until it becomes translucent).
2. Add minced meat, stock, butter and, constantly mixing, cook on low heat for about 15 minutes until the liquid is reduced. Spice it as you wish
|0,5 kg potatoes Yukon Gold (peeled)
500 g goose fat (or vegetable oil)
|3. Cook potatoes at 60°C for 1h. Drain it and cool it in cold water.
4. With round mold (diameter 3cm) cut potatoes on 3cm rollers.
5. Hollow out the middle, so that we get the potato cups with 5mm wall.
6. Confit them in goose fat at 130°C for about 20 minutes until they get golden color.
|2 eggs yolk
2 dl heavy cream
salt, black pepper, nutmeg
|7. On a water bath whisk cream and egg yolks (until they reach 82°C).
8. Remove from heat and spice it as you wish.
Preheat oven up to 220°C. Fill potato cups with a mass of minced meat and on the top apply some gratin. Bake in the oven briefly.