|400 g bread flour
5 eggs (or 12 eggs yolks)
20 ml olive oil
5 l water
50 g sugar
50 g unsalted butter
300 g cauliflower (crumbled in blender)
Salt, black pepper, cinnamon
|1. On your workplace, create a pile of flour with a recess in the middle, and insert the eggs and oil in it.
2. With circular motions gradually stir the flour.
3. Knead for about 15 minutes, so the gluten is well formed.
4. Cover and let it for 30 minutes.
5. Stretch the dough and cut into cubes / rhomboids 2×2 cm.
6. Cook the noodles al dente in boiling salted water.
7. Caramelize sugar.
8. Add pepper and cinnamon, stir briefly then add the cauliflower.
9. When cauliflower let the water add butter, mix it well.
10. Add “flakes” and stir until pasta absorbs the liquid.