YELLOW PEPPER RAVIOLLI
Ingredients: Procedure: 400 g yellow bell pepper, washed, cleaned
½ l vegetable stock
2 g Agar-agar
0,7 g Gelan-gum
1. Cook peppers until they are soft and add salt.
2. Pepper and half fluid mix in a blender.
3. Mash and cool down to a room temperature.
4. Add agar-agar and Gellan and with constant mixing with stick blender, boil it.
5. Remove the foam and poured onto the plastic tray, a thickness of 1.5mm.
6. Cool it in the refrigerator. Just before serving use the desired mold.
200 g tomato juice
2 dl stock from previous procedure
salt, black pepper, sugar
Boil tomatoes and stock, reduce to desired thickness, spice it.
MINCED MEAT FILLING
200 g minced meat
70 g onion, diced
50 g unsalted butter
1 dl beef stock
salt, black pepper
1. Stew onion with butter, when it becomes translucent add the meat and stock.
2. Cook stirring constantly over low heat until liquid is reduced. Spice it as you wish.
200 g long corn rice (jasmine, basmati)
2 l water
1. Cook the rice in the water a little longer than it says on the instructions (25 min).
2. Drain, cool down on a room temperature.
3. Stretch it out on a brass covered with backing paper.
4. Dried in an oven at 80°C for about two hours, stirring occasionally so that grains of rice don’t stick.
5. Fry in hot oil (190°C) just before serving.