|800 g pork feet (cut lengthwise)
200 g veal tongue (without skin)
500 g oxtail
3 l vegetable stock
2 carrots (cleaned and washed)
1 parsley root (cleaned and washed)
1 parsnip root (cleaned and washed)
1 celery root (cleaned and washed)
5 garlic clove
10 black pepper corns
|1. Put all the ingredients (except salt) into the pot and bring to a boil.|
2. Reduce the temperature so the fluid can circulate slowly (60°C) and cook for about 5 hours with occasional removal of foam.
3. Since the sediment can be caught on the bottom of the pot and blur the jelly, slowly with the ladle, strain the liquid through a fine cloth into another container.
4. When cool, clean off the meat from the bones and cut into 5x5mm cubes.
5. Distributed in suitable silicone mold and pour the stock. Cool it in the refrigerator.
6. When the jelly is ready remove the hardened fat from the surface.